Aojie golf lens
Aojie golf lens adopts special color design, which can realize anti glare, anti glare, anti object reflection, and all-round eye protection, making the wearer's eye view more three-dimensional, sharpening the field of vision, realizing zero parallax, eliminating the concern of deep or thin swing, and help to clearly reading the green grass trend and slope, so as to achieve more accurate push, and it can help the players keep calm and steady.
Aojie fishing lens
Aojie fishing lens can reduce the reflection of strong light, filter glare, and enhance the contrast. It is made of multi-layer polarizing material. With the fishing lens, the eyes can see the scenery more clearly and gently in the sun. It can filter 100% of ultraviolet rays , reduce the dazzling blue light transmission, reduce the light intensity, maintain the light neutral, and make the visual scenery more realistic and comfortable, especially in the backlight observe the buoy, see more clearly, and can protect the eyes from injury.
Blue Protect Lens
Aojie anti-blue light lenses adopted AR coating technology. Taking advantage of the principles of AR coating in the opposite way, Aojie's lenses prevents blue light from passing through the lens by increasing the reflection of blue light. Reduces accumulated potential damage to the eye. Reduces digital eye strain and symptoms associated with Computer Vision Syndrome. Allows beneficial blue light to pass through for increased clarity Reduces glare and reflections.
Aojie offer the below series of lens for cycling
-Dark gray lenses are suitable for strong light, such as noon light. They can effectively block ultraviolet rays, filter glare and harmful light, and have a good protection effect on eyes.
- blue lens is suitable for fog or low visibility weather.
- red and orange lenses make the surrounding terrain clearer.
- yellow lenses are suitable for use in dim light and at night, and enhance clarity by increasing contrast.
- colorless lenses are ideal for foggy or gray weather. They are also used to keep out wind and rain, reducing the risk of conjunctivitis.
- chrome plated reflective lenses are essential for plateau riding. They are widely used in snow or plateau areas with strong light and ultraviolet rays.
- the color of the lens will change automatically according to the ambient color temperature to adapt to different environments.
High contrast lens
People's eyes can't gather blue or yellow light. When we eliminate part of blue or yellow light and more specifically 490 nm or 580 nm wavelength light determined by "cross" wavelength, these "cross" wavelengths will confuse the brain and accept the real color, so blocking these specific wavelengths will enhance all other colors.